- International Version- Product may not have US Warranty
- Fast battery charging: 60% in 30 min (Quick Charge 2.0); Wireless charging (Qi/PMA) ; market dependent; ANT+ support; S; Voice natural language commands and dictation; OneDrive (115 GB cloud storage); Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic; MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264 player; MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player; Photo/video editor; Document editor.
- Corning Gorilla Glass back panel; Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors; 5.1 inches
- Dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo & dual-core 1.6 GHz Kryo; Quad-core 2.3 GHz Mongoose + quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin. NOTE: Phone can be unlocked by making 5 mins call to activate the phone of outside USA.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Factory Unlocked Phone 32 GB – International Version G930F – Black Oynx
What is an unlocked phone?
An unlocked phone is a device that is not bound to any carrier or plan. It allows you to choose your phone first and your carrier second. Upon selecting a plan, simply insert the carrier’s SIM card into the phone and you’re ready to go. If you decide you want to change carriers down the road or want to take an international trip, it’s as simple as replacing your existing SIM card with a new SIM and activating your new plan.
What are the benefits of an unlocked phone?
Freedom: Choose the carrier with the best service or price. If you find a better deal later, you have the ability to change to a different carrier.
Travel: Take your phone internationally and use the carrier of your choice. It’s as easy as inserting an active SIM card.
Selection: Choose the phone with the features you want, whether or not your carrier sells it, and get more service options without a contract.
13 in stock
|Dimensions||14.2 x 0.8 x 7 cm|